Friday, January 31, 2014

Travel Destinations from the NY times



Recently I was perusing through the Sunday New York Times.  I usually read that paper in a certain order just like I read the Washington Post.  As usual I read the book section first.  I really have to tell you, the book section to the Times is so awesome compared to the Post but I really only have time to read one paper so I stick with my home town one.  Then I go to the travel section.  That is when I found this gem.  I haven’t been on a great vacation for so long so this article was even more fun to read.  It gives me hope that maybe this year I will go to a fun destination spot. Enjoy the places they highlight by clicking the link below.


http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2014/01/10/travel/2014-places-to-go.html?action=click&contentCollection=Sunday%20Review&module=MostEmailed&version=Full&region=Marginalia&src=me&pgtype=article

No comments:

Post a Comment