Friday, January 3, 2014

New Year's Resolution, Mine this year is just to feel better


This past year, 2013, was a very stressful year and ended with my dog the love of my family’s life and mine dying from cancer. A lot of my friends also experienced a year that was not stellar. That is why when I saw this  "31 days to a fitter healthier You I thought to myself this totally makes sense.  I have included the link below so that you all can take a look.  Two of the suggestions I liked were "Take a breathe and Move outside the gym"  The take a breathe really hit home.  Sometimes I find that when I am really stressed especially at work it is almost like I have stopped breathing.  So I started taking deep cleansing breathes and I definitely felt better.  Getting Up and walking around also helps. I must make it a priority to get away from my desk and just walk.
So My New Year's resolution is not to lose a million pounds which I really need todo but rather to take steps to feel better.  Perhaps as I find out what those steps are, I will share them with you.  

http://healthyliving.msn.com/health-wellness/31-days-to-a-fitter-healthier-you#11

No comments:

Post a Comment