Thursday, January 16, 2014

Oh My aching Head. Could it be a Hangover?



 Hangover ouch.  No one needs to define the word especially if you have had one. If I was Roseanna Roseannadanna I would be saying something this: Last night was ladies' night and me and my gal pals drank a lot.  We drank beer, wine, a little gin and a whole a lot of vodka.  Now I have a headache. I feel fuzzy, I am nasueous, my stomach hurts, I am thirsty and I am sweating.  I feel like I am gonna die.  And I would say to her, no Roseanna you're not dying you're just hungover.  Been there done that.  Not a pleasant feeling. 

So when I saw this article trying to explain why we get hangovers I thought it would be something fun and interesting to share with you.  So follow the link below to read all about it.


http://blogs.smithsonianmag.com/science/2013/12/your-complete-guide-to-the-science-of-hangovers/

No comments:

Post a Comment