Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Wierd Inventions That made Millions

Image: Dog wearing Doggles (Courtesy of Too Bizarre to Believe)



I saw this and it made me smile.  It made me smile because it reminded me how happy my dog Josh was when he was in the car riding with his face out the window.  Had I known that they had doggles, yes that is right doggles which are doggy goggles most likely I would have bought him a pair.  He would have looked incredibly cool in them I can tell you that.  They would have gone very well with the puffer jacket I bought for him to keep him warm and dry as we pranced through the snow.  How I love and miss that dog.

Also do you remember the furbie.  Of course we had one.  But unlike others that chattered about many things we could never get ours to do anything but snore. What a dud.  That furbie found a permanent place in our linen closet where the door was always closed and the sound was muffled by the towels.  I just didn’t have the heart to pull the battery out.  I am no monster.  I watched Toy Story.  I know toys have feelings.

Follow the link.  It is fun.

http://msnvideo.msn.com/?channelindex=8&from=en-us_msnhp#/video/2a7a6d1e-08bf-7d5b-0f2c-8ce356b03b9a

No comments:

Post a Comment