Thursday, January 23, 2014

Wine: Can the Glass Make a Difference




I found this article in the Washington Post.  It never really occurred to me that the glass I drink the wine out of can have an effect on the wine.  Perhaps it does. I can definitely see that there is some validity in drinking white wines from one type of glass and your reds from another.  I can also agree that if you are drinking a finer wine you might want a finer glass but that is as far as my experience takes me.  I will just have to experience the different glasses with my wine club and see what everyone thinks.  Read the article it is very interesting. 

http://www.washingtonpost.com/lifestyle/food/wine-can-the-glass-make-a-difference/2014/01/06/16882a32-7235-11e3-9389-09ef9944065e_story.html

No comments:

Post a Comment