Thursday, January 9, 2014

Velveeta Shortage! I Hope Not


Image: File photo of a Kraft Foods' Velveeta processed cheese product on display (© Paul Sakuma/AP)


I was reading and found this rather disturbing problem.  Kraft is saying that there might be a shortage of Velveeta in the coming weeks.  Someone must have discovered that it is the most important ingredient in Macaroni and Cheese.  Just saying!  So if you are planning to make Macaroni and Cheese in the near future and you happen to see the Velveeta, GRAB IT WHILE YOU CAN!!!!!

Read the link below.


http://www.nbcnews.com/business/dont-double-dip-velveeta-warns-shortage-2D11874498?ocid=msnhp&pos=5

1 comment:

  1. I bought Velveeta for the first time in a decade to make a mac and cheese. I loved the leftovers! It brought me back to my childhood. For 'phoney' cheese it was great. We get too caught up in chevre, triple cremes, and cave aged cheeses.

    ReplyDelete