Sunday, January 12, 2014

Up, Up and away into the cloud



 One minute is was working just great and the next puff it was gone. Even though I had to restore the computer two other times, I loved that computer.  I grew very attached to that computer especially since it had A LOT of my stuff saved on that computer. Files, pictures and my music just to name a few. RIP computer.

Having experienced this tragic loss before, I had backed up most of my important files and pictures so I can recover them.  I also backed up some of my music but not all of it.  Lucky for me 90% of my music is in the Amazon cloud and I can download the music on my new computer or I can listen to the music on my kindle and oh yes I can listen on my new Galaxy S4.  Did I say download.  yes I have the option of downloading the music but I can also listen to all my tunes from the cloud.  All I need is the amazon cloud player app.  And if you are an apple lover you can listen from your itunes cloud. Sweet!

But there are a few out there who are not exactly clear about the cloud.  So if you want to read a little about it follow the link below to the article written in the Washington Post. It is beautiful in the cloud.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/five-myths-about-the-cloud/2014/01/03/dd826052-7191-11e3-8b3f-b1666705ca3b_story.html

No comments:

Post a Comment