Saturday, January 11, 2014

Seaside Christmas




I am a little late finishing this book. After all the holiday season is officially over.  But I read the book so I figured what the heck.  You can add it to your list of holiday themed books to read for next year or if you feel like spreading the holiday cheer a little longer read it now. 
If you have read Sherryl Woods before than you may be familiar with some of the characters.  I happened to read one of her books before I read this one so I was vaguely familiar with them. It really doesn't matter it is a stand alone book and knowing the characters is not that important. 
The books main character Jenny is a songwriter.  Her bad boy main hunkey dunky was a singer.  Together they made beautiful music together both onstage and off,  That is until the papparazzi took a picture of him in a compromising situation and it wasn't with Jenny.  So much for that romance,
Jenny needing a break leaves Nashville for the peace of the Chesapeake Shores to spend the holiday with family.  Caleb follows. Will that holiday feeling solve problems?
Read the book to find out.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment