Thursday, January 30, 2014

Clean Your House in Ten Minutes?


 
I am sure all of you out there have received a call from a friend(s) saying they are in the neighborhood and would love to stop by and visit.  If you are like me you are excited to see them but worried because your house is not as tidy as you would like it to be. After all it’s been a long day (week) and you have been coming home after working a ten hour day barely able to microwave something to eat.

Fear not.  I found this article on how to clean your house in ten minutes.  I think clean is about too ambitious but making it look tolerable is good to right? I am all for the shortcuts in life.  So happy reading.


http://glo.msn.com/living/how-to-clean-your-house-in-10-minutes-9864.gallery#!stackState=0__%2Fliving%2Fhow-to-clean-your-house-in-10-minutes-9864.gallery%3FphotoId%3D187649

No comments:

Post a Comment