Tuesday, July 16, 2013

The Maze By Catherine Coulter




This is where it all started.  Like When Harry Met Sally, this is where Sherlock met Savich.  If you read tailspin and liked it (see my post on June 8th 2013) go back and read The Maze if you haven't already.  Lacey Sherlock hadn't really though about becoming an FBI agent until circumstances in her life changed her career path.

She is assigned to work in a unit headed by Dillon Savich.  Dillon is to the FBI as McGee is to NCIS.  Not sure how many of you watch NCIS, I don't miss an episode. For those of you who are not familiar with the show, McGee is the computer boy wonder.  He can access any information, triangulate locations of good and bad guys and hack into databases.  God I wish I were more like him.

Together they face the bad guy and fall in love all in one novel.  So this is your romance novel and thriller all in one book.  I really liked this one.  Also while you are reading Catherine Coulter read The Cove another thriller romance that I enjoyed

No comments:

Post a Comment