Monday, July 1, 2013

Sunday Notes on Monday. What's Good to Read




So if you have been reading my blog by now you know that I every Sunday I play this little game with myself. On Sunday the first section that I read of the Washington Post is the Outlook section, it contains the book section. I go to the last page and read the Washington Bestseller list. This week the bestseller list focused on Paperbacks but it alternates between paperbacks and hardcover. You can check my scoring system on the May 6th post.

This week I checked and I had read two book.  The same two books I have mentioned previously.  Blah blah blah.  So I am really not going to talk too much about the list because not only did I not meet my goal, I did not find anything on the list I wanted to add to my own reading list.

This week was very busy at work and I came home exhausted so I am a little behind in my reading which means I am still working on the book The Hit by David Baldacci but I am also working on the book Life after Life which I am finding very interesting so you should see my posts on those two books in a week or so.

    

No comments:

Post a Comment