Sunday, July 7, 2013

So Much to Read So Little Time





I was watching Good Morning America on July 4th and they did a segment on what people are reading this summer.  I didn’t particularly like the segment but I did agree with something Elizabeth Vargas said and I will paraphrase it so you get the gist; she said that her favorite thing is to pick the summer read to take with her on vacation. 

I totally agree.  For me picking the book is almost as good as reading it.  I love to search out the book and when the book turns out to be just as good as the write up on it, ding ding ding I win.  Two books that are shaping up to be winners as far as summer reads go are Life After Life and The Hit. I will be blogging about these two books in the next week or so but I highly recommend that you put them on your list.  If you missed Gone Girl last summer, put it on your list as well.  As always you can click on the books below to get to Amazon.com once there you can order anything you wish.
         

No comments:

Post a Comment