Monday, July 22, 2013

Sunday Notes on Monday. What's Good to Read?



Sunday Notes on Monday


So if you have been reading my blog by now you know that  every Sunday I play this little game with myself. On Sunday the first section that I read of the Washington Post is the Outlook section, it contains the book section. I go to the last page and read the Washington Bestseller list. This week the bestseller list focused on Hardcovers but it alternates between paperbacks and hardcover. You can check my scoring system on the May 6th post.

After weeks of not doing well playing my little game I am finally back on the boards.  This week I have read these books as follows 1. Inferno (Blog Post June 25, 2013), 8. Gone Girl (Blog Post Dec 11, 2012) and 10. The Heist. In case you missed the post on The Heist It was release yesterday July 20, 2013 and it has a fun story line and all the humor found in Evanovich's Stephanie Plum novels.

In addition I am giving myself a half of a point because I am currently reading the number 3 book Bombshell by Catherine Coulter and I will let you know how I like it in the next week or so. In addition I am working on the novel Ladies night by Mary Kay Andrews.  I always enjoy her books when I feel like just kicking back. 

And before I close I just want to mention that I read a really good romance novel The Apple Orchard which I will blog about this week.  So have a great week and happy reading!

Click on any book below to get to Amazon

       

No comments:

Post a Comment