Tuesday, August 6, 2013

You Can Make a Twinkie or Ding Dong in Your Home




By now all of you know I am a pretty big Hostess fan.  I have blogged about it multiple times.  Well now my foodie friends you can make these tasty treats in the comfort of your own home.  I really am not a big twinkies fan but I do like Ding Dongs so I was surprised when I came across these recipes for the Hostess brand snack cakes at Delish.com.  I have used made several recipes that I found on this site and I received high marks from my family.  Two recipes I really like to make is the Balsamic Chicken and Pear and the Pumpkin Lasagna.  I have the link below so go check it out and if any of you decide to make any of these recipes, let me know how they turn out.


http://www.delish.com/recipes/cooking-recipes/hostess-brand-recipes#slide-4

No comments:

Post a Comment