Monday, August 12, 2013

Sunday Notes on Monday



So if you have been reading my blog by now you know that  every Sunday I play this little game with myself. On Sunday the first section that I read of the Washington Post is the Outlook section, it contains the book section. I go to the last page and read the Washington Bestseller list. This week the bestseller list focused on Paperbacks but it alternates between paperbacks and hardcover. You can check my scoring system on the May 6th post.

This week I read two books on the fiction list and one from the non fiction list.  Coincidently, my blog from August 10th was the book from the non fiction list.  The book is The Immortal Life of Henrietta Lacks.  Coming up this week stay tuned to my post on the book Game Change which is an eye opening non fiction book on the race for the 2008 white house. 

Happy reading.  Till next week



     

No comments:

Post a Comment