Saturday, August 3, 2013

A Better Burger?








Check this out!!!  Just when you thought the burger could not get any more decadent someone proved us wrong.  Who would have thought our budget friendly ramen noodle would be molded and served as a burger sandwich.  I however have my own ideas about this amazing creation.  I think instead of using the molded ramen noodles to use as the “bun”, I would layer it like this, the molded ramen noodle patty, lettuce and tomato, the burger with the cheese and grilled onions all inside of a bun.  I think I just added about a thousand calories more.  What's your spin on this?  I would love to hear.





https://socialreader.com/me/content/uvpSL?chid=82835&utm_content=win20130802-614&utm_medium=email&utm_source=toppicks&utm_campaign=cl20130802&email=suz531%40msn.com

No comments:

Post a Comment