Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Thyme for Sage Advice









Once again I found an interesting article in the Living Local section of the Washington Post. It is a follow up to my previous blog on planting herbs. If you get the Washington Post, it was published on May 2. I have also included several links by this same author and a link to a video with Adam Pyle who is a horticulturist at the U.S. Botanic Garden in case you are not in an area where the Post is not available.  

The article talked about growing herbs in pots which is exactly what I had planned to do. The article gives herb combinations and Adam Pyle's combo is exactly what I planted so I am happy that my choices mesh well. So if you need some quick info because these articles discuss just the basics follow the links and enjoy.
 

What the pros grow http://www.washingtonpost.com/lifestyle/home/herbs-what-the-pros-grow/2013/04/30/c46a30b4-ad23-11e2-b6fd-ba6f5f26d70e_story.html

Potting an Herb garden 101 video by Adam Pyle http://www.washingtonpost.com/local/potting-an-herb-garden-101/2013/04/30/9ac5cf5e-b1c7-11e2-bbf2-a6f9e9d79e19_video.html

No comments:

Post a Comment