Thursday, May 9, 2013

Summer Reads






As you all know I am always looking for great books to read.  Well summer is coming and I feel more compelled than ever to find good summer reads.

 I hate the heat of a summer day but I do like the fact that for some reason summer does provide more opportunities to kick back a little and enjoy life.  I guess it is because summer is synonymous for the beach.  I mean of course you can go to the beach any time of the year that you want, especially if you want to get on a plane and find some spectacular island, but it is only in summer that the majority of the United States beaches become destination spots for vacation. Also since school is out most families plan their vacations in the summer. So whether you are planning a vacation away or a “staycation” most likely you will have a little more time to relax, pour yourself your favorite beverage and read a good book.

That is why, in addition to finding a good romance novel, I am also on a quest for some good summer reads and if a book has the elements of both then great I will have found a bonus.  So wish me luck and stay tuned.




No comments:

Post a Comment