Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Hurry, Hurry Read All About It Twinkies are back!







Hurry, Hurry read all about it, Twinkies and Ho Ho’s are back. Thank God. For awhile there I was a little distraught. Twinkies and the Hostess line of delectable cakes that appeared in so many lunchboxes of the kids I grew up with are coming back. Who can forget the hostess cupcake?  By now you all know how obsessed I am with cupcakes having blogged about them before.
Not that they ever appeared in my lunchbox since I lived on a permanent diet but they were always in my brother’s lunchbox and my friends’ lunchboxes. But whose lunchbox they did or did not appear in is not the point, the point is that they faced extinction like the dinosaur and that was a thought that just made me sad. But according to the article in USA Today (link below) they will make their appearance back on the market in July. Oh Joy! 


http://www.usatoday.com/story/money/business/2013/04/29/hostess-bakeries-indiana-illinois/2121559/

No comments:

Post a Comment