Monday, May 13, 2013




Sunday Notes on Monday

So last week I told you that I have started to play this little game with myself. Every Sunday the first section that I read of the Washington Post is the Outlook section, it contains the book section. I go to the last page and read the Washington Bestseller list. This week the bestseller list focused on Hardbacks but it alternates between paperbacks and hardcover.  I won’t go over how I score my game you can find that information on my May 5th blog. 



So here is how I did this week.  Well not so good.  I scored only two points.  One point for Gone Girl (please check my blog post dated Dec 11th) and Whiskey Beach.  I must admit I am only half way through Whiskey Beach which is a Nora Roberts romance so really I guess I should give myself a half of a point for that one. Stay tuned for my post on that book. I received no bonus points for non-fiction.



Number one on the list is 12th of Never by James Patterson and Maxine Paetro.  I just don’t read his books because he churns out new books constantly.  I am pretty sure I read that his co-author writes the book in his style and he reads them and edits them or tweaks them and then puts his name on them.  Not sure I like that concept too much.



There are a few books on the list that I have added to my must read list Paris by Edward Rutherford and The Hit by David Baldacci. So look keep an eye out for on blog for these titles to be discussed.

No comments:

Post a Comment