Sunday, May 26, 2013

Skinny Dip




Anyone who knows me knows I will not go on a cruise.  I can’t even walk up to a cruise ship without breaking out in a cold sweat and having a panic attack.  The recent events with the Carnival Triumph and other mishaps at sea further my conviction that I’ll Never ever, ever get on an ocean cruise ship.  The jury is still out on those river cruises in Europe.  That is still a possibility because you can still see land and there is no traveling on the ocean where there are waves, big ones that make me want to toss my cookies and I don’t mean Oreos.

 

Skinny Dip is a book about a woman who goes overboard due to her slim bag husband.  He tosses her because she just might know too much about his business.  Thank goodness for her that the slim bag did not have cement shoes made for her and she managed to survive and get plucked out of the water by ex cop Mike.  Oh and she just happened to be a champion swimmer which certainly helped A LOT.

She decides to “stay dead” and mess with her husband.  This book is just plain fun.  The author has a really good sense of humor.   It is not a new book, so if you missed it go back and read it.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment