Monday, October 14, 2013

Sunday Notes on Monday



So if you have been reading my blog by now you know that  every Sunday I play this little game with myself. On Sunday the first section that I read of the Washington Post is the Outlook section, it contains the book section. I go to the last page and read the Washington Bestseller list. This week the bestseller list focused on Hardbacks but it alternates between paperbacks and hardcover. You can check my scoring system on the May 6th post.

So today I opened up the Washington Post and looked at the bestseller list and much to my dismay I haven't read one single thing on the fiction or non-fiction list and honestly there really isn't a book on the list that is screaming out saying read me.  Don't be disappointed I have many books still on my reading list.  This week for example I plan to read The Rosie Project so I will keep you posted on that book.  I will also be posting on the 2nd book in my foodie series.  Its called Sips and Apps and I think you just might like it. 

One book that caught my eye in the book section is Countdown: Our Last Best Hope For a Future on Earth. It is a non fiction work that discusses the future of our overpopulated  and abused planet.  

One other book that I have added to my list is one my daughter finished reading The Fault in Our Stars. Click on any of the books below for more info.  So enjoy your  week and stop back here again this week.

    

No comments:

Post a Comment