Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Inspired by My Foodie Friends






Many of my friends and colleagues are what I would classify as foodies.  My wine club buddies are amazing in the kitchen and every time we meet someone is whipping up something delicious.  As I search for new and different things to read I came up with the idea of trying to find good reads with a food in the title and so I start a new quest. I have set some criteria for myself.  It would be nice to find a book with recipes. It is not uncommon in my book club to make recipes from the book we are reading or to choose the style of cuisine that fits the book so it is always fun to have them included. The book does not have to be a specific genre; it can be a mystery, romance, non-fiction etc. It would be nice if the title were fun or clever but that is just a minor detail.  If I find any great recipes on this quest I will gladly share them with you.

 So in the next few months keep your eye out on my blog to see what I come up with and I hope you enjoy them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment