Saturday, September 28, 2013

Heaven is For Real




Heaven is an interesting concept or is it a place? A lot of books are being written about it and most everyone asks about it at one time of their life or another.  I remember when my mother-in-law died my daughter who was eight at the time was distraught and wanted to know if Grandma was in heaven.  I said yes but was waiting for the next two questions:  Where is heaven?  and What is it like?  How do you answer this type of question when you yourself don't know anything about heaven and if you aren't even sure it exists.
Lots of books are being written about this very subject Is Heaven Real.  In this book a Pastor and his family are on vacation.  They are in their car and they pass the hospital where their four year old son had faced a near death experience. They were teasing him when much to their surprise he told them that that was the place he had heard angels sing and had sat on Jesus' lap.  When they asked him to tell them other things he had seen and heard his answer was quite surprising. 
So if you are interested in a story about someone who "came back from death"  and said they had been to heaven you may want to try this one.  I personally am still not sure about heaven but I hope it is a quiet, gentle and happy place and that I will be reunited with those I love.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment