Monday, June 1, 2020

Diamond Painting in the time of COVID

Diamond Painting -DIY 5D Diamond Painting by Number Kits, Partial Drill Crystal Rhinestone Diamond Embroidery Paintings  (Persian flower01)


I am not a big crafting person but these are desperate times  I was looking for a project I could do with my daughter when I went to visit her. Since I knew we couldn't really go out and do much i went looking for something fun to do inside.  I found these Diamond painting kits.  Of course it rained and so we spent hours working on them.

We didn't even realize how much time had  passed until the light changed outside the window.  The picture I took above does not do the craft justice.  The canvas has incredibly vibrant colors and the crystals you place on the canvas just enhances the picture.



Click on this link. There are some instructional videos at the bottom of the page and next to the videos there is a video and a 4 pack kit that you can get for your family if you want more than one. 

The kit is not is not meant for very young children but it really can be a family project. Everything was included with the canvas including the tool to place the crystals.

No comments:

Post a Comment