Thursday, June 4, 2020

Filling Time during COVID


I haven't worked on a puzzle in years but a friend offered to loan one that she and her husband had recently worked on, I jumped at the chance.

I needed something to help me relax.  I couldn't sleep last night so I decided to start working on it.  There is definitely a strategy to completing a puzzle with 500 pieces or more.  I set out to find the outer pieces first and then divided the other pieces into piles according to the picture.  I got the entire puzzle frame before I decided I couldn't see straight and went to bed.

I know lots of you have been working on puzzles as well since there are none left on the shelves i stores.  Hope you are enjoying them as much as I am.

According to my Fitbit I got four hours of sleep.  Not good if you shoot for 8 hours but a lot better than none.

No comments:

Post a Comment