Wednesday, February 4, 2015

To Kill a Mockingbird Two?



Part of the curriculum of the English Departments in the United States includes the amazing novel To Kill a Mockingbird.  It is the kind of book you never forget.   I have seen the movie and I have seen it performed live and I have read it multiple times. 

Up until know Harper Lee has been a one hit wonder and that is ok.  I figure if you write one amazing novel in your lifetime that is better than a series of unforgettable ones. I just read in today’s Washington Post that there may be a second novel. As with many things there are roadblocks to getting it published that I hope are not insurmountable, but sign me up to read it when it is published. 

If you are curious, here is the link to the story in the Post Harper Lee's second novel and if you have never read To Kill a Mockingbird please consider putting it on your reading list.  It's a great book.


No comments:

Post a Comment