Monday, February 16, 2015

Sunday Notes on Monday





I hope you all had a great weekend.  Here in the Mid Atlantic it is cold and windy. I hate wind. We had some snow but compared to the Northeast it was a dusting.  It was so cold on Sunday that I stayed in the house.  I bet you think that I sat around and read all day.  Wrong.  I sat and read half the day.  The other half I spent organizing my office.  It was long overdue.
I finally picked up Landline. It has been sitting on my nightstand for several weeks.  Again the title caught my eye.  Once I started I could not put down the book.  It is about this couple married for fourteen years. Their marriage is a little shaky  She writes for TV and has just pitched a show that the network is very interested in picking up.  She calls him on a Land line phone. The book is better than I expected. I will post my blog this week.

I am also reading Gray Mountain a John Grisham novel that has been out for a while.  I am just catching up.  Look for my post on this book by next week.

Have a good week and read a good book!

No comments:

Post a Comment