Saturday, February 7, 2015

First Frost




It was Super Bowl Sunday. It was dull.  It was gray.  It was cold and I felt like staying in all day. Even though it was a lazy day, I actually did not stay in my PJs .  I thought that would just not be right. So I sat down with the book First Frost.  This is the sequel to Garden Spells.

For those of you who like books with a hint of magic this is your type of book.  The two Waverley sisters have special gifts.  It is approximately ten years since we were first introduced to them in Garden Spells.  They both are now  married and have a daughter each.  They own their own business and are successful. But a stranger, really a con artist has arrived in town and may upset the apple cart.  The great thing about a sequel is it updates you on the characters you liked in the first book.  The bad thing is it is not always as good as the first one.  I still enjoyed the two books.




No comments:

Post a Comment