Sunday, February 16, 2014

The Smithsonian and the Monument Men


 

So you just read my blog and your still not convinced Monument Men is a book you would like to read,  And you say to yourself so what if American Movie hunks George Clooney and Matt Damon are not enough of an enticement to go see the movie, well here is another chance to learn about this fantastic group of men and women.  The Smithsonian has exhibits at the National Gallery of Art and the National Archives and the Lawrence A Fleischman Gallery.  In the Friday Post there was an article that I found just as interesting as the book.  I am attaching a link for you so you can enjoy the article.  Don't miss it!  For those of you in the DC area, hope you get a chance to see the exhibit.  I have put it on my list.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/goingoutguide/museums/monuments-men-exhibition-review/2014/02/13/759dc320-9273-11e3-84e1-27626c5ef5fb_story.html



No comments:

Post a Comment