Sunday, February 2, 2014

One More reason For Not Cruising




If you have been following my blog at all, you all know how much I dislike the thought of cruising.  My friends love it and that is great.  I am sure I am in the minority.  However, it seems that my fears are continually fueled by incidents that keep happening on a ship. This story is not about engine failures or anything that has to do with the structure itself.  This has to do with germs that are making passengers sick.  I know, I know this can happen anywhere.  But for me it happened at sea on a ship.  To the friends who recently asked if I would change my mind about taking a cruise I say; Pigs would probably fly before I went on a cruise.


http://news.msn.com/us/281-passengers-ill-aboard-royal-caribbean-ship

No comments:

Post a Comment