Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Some More Notes

 
I happen to be looking at the New York Times Bestseller list.  I often go there for inspiration. Two of the books on the list of trade paperbacks were Where'd you go Bernadette and Me Before You. I read and blogged about both.  They are two very different books and I liked them both very much.  The characters in Where'd You Go Bernadette are really eclectic, eccentric and full of humor.  I actually listed to this book on CD.  The actress who read the book did an amazing job capturing the character Bernadette.  I think listening to the book added something special.   

Me Before You was not a humorous book.  It was a book that dealt with issues related to whether a person should have the right to end their life.  Very serious topic.  I find myself thinking of all the characters in the book over and over.  So if you are going away for Spring Break or just looking for a good book then consider on of these. To find out more see my posts or click on the books above.

No comments:

Post a Comment