Friday, November 1, 2013

It's begining to Look a lot like Christmas






I love the holidays because most people are in a much better mood.  Maybe it’s the Christmas Carols or the figgy pudding who knows.  All I know is that there is definitely a shift of attitude.  It is around this time of the year that I like to read the many Holiday themed novels so I have decided to share my finding with you this Holiday season.  In the next few weeks my goal is to find a few good ones and when I say good ones I mean ones that are not too sappy.  The criteria for me is that they make me feel warm and fuzzy, they are fun and they cover the portray the holiday season well.  TI will be reading these books with my feet curled up in front of the fireplace in the evening with a hot toddy.  So follow me on my quest to find some good holiday reading material. 

No comments:

Post a Comment