Monday, November 4, 2013

Sunday Notes on Monday



So if you have been reading my blog by now you know that  every Sunday I play this little game with myself. On Sunday the first section that I read of the Washington Post is the Outlook section, it contains the book section. I go to the last page and read the Washington Bestseller list. This week the bestseller list focused on paperbacks but it alternates between paperbacks and hardcover. You can check my scoring system on the May 6th post

I met my goal of having read at least three books on the list but the list is very disappointing,  I can not find anything of interest on it.

This week I read a collection of short stories by Jeffrey Archer called And Thereby Hangs a Tale. Check out my post from Saturday on this book. I love Jeffrey Archer and I love his short stories because there is always a twist in the ending.  I have also finished another book in my foodie series Meet Me at the Cupcake CafĂ©.

I started reading The Goldfinch so I will see how that goes.  And I picked up a Barbara Michaels book called The House of Stone.  Have a nice week and if you are interested in learning more about the books click on them below.

     

No comments:

Post a Comment