Monday, November 11, 2013

Sunday Notes on Monday



So if you have been reading my blog by now you know that  every Sunday I play this little game with myself. On Sunday the first section that I read of the Washington Post is the Outlook section, it contains the book section. I go to the last page and read the Washington Bestseller list. This week the bestseller list focused on Hardcovers but it alternates between paperbacks and hardcover. You can check my scoring system on the May 6th post.

This week I struck out. I haven't read one thing on the list.  I did download Sycamore Row by John Grisham onto my kindle and look forward to reading that soon.    I do have a lot of books by my bedside.  I just have to decide which book to read first.  Some of the books are The Dinner written by a Dutch author, my book club book Crooked Letter, Crooked Letter and the new Nora Roberts book Dark Witch.  At least I know I can read that book in a few hours. 

I also just finished my first pick in my holiday series, Christmas Bliss which I will talk about Wednesday.  So check back this week to see my choices. Click below for more info on these books.


         

No comments:

Post a Comment