Monday, June 23, 2014

Sunday Notes on Monday



On Sunday one of the first sections that I read of the Washington Post is the Outlook section. It contains the book section. I go to the last page and read the Washington Bestseller list. I count how many books I have read and give myself a point for each.This week the bestseller list focused on hardcovers but it alternates between paperbacks and hardcover. You can check my scoring system on the May 6, 2013 post. Oh joy! As usual I have not done well on my scoring.  I have read only one book. 

I am reading a good book right now and will post on Wednesday.  The basic theme is how well do you really now someone and are there obvious giveaways to what this person is like when you first meet them,  It is a good read and I would recommend it and it to the summer reading list.  The book is You Should Have Known. 

I have two books on my list for this week The Lincoln Myth by Steve Berry. I find his books so interesting because he always mixes in some great history tidbits.  The other is One Hundred Names by Cecelia Ahren.  Have a great week.  Hope you have some time to read.

   

No comments:

Post a Comment