Thursday, May 29, 2014

Cheese Glorious Cheese




I love cheese.  I have to say cheese is probably my favorite food on earth.  It is one of the few foods that I am more apt to try different varieties.  In other words I am more open to the possibilities.  That is why I found this article very interesting and wanted to share it with you.

Wegman's a grocery store that has now opened near my home has built a facility near Rochester New York that is for aging cheese.  The facility is 12,000 plus square feet and they have an affineur (cheese ager)  For me personally if this allows an American business to provide high quality cheeses than I say fantastic!  It is always great to keep something this wonderful on American soil.  Below is the link.  Check out the story for yourself.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/lifestyle/food/wegmans-opens-its-own-caves-to-age-cheese/2014/05/22/22c42e7e-dd2c-11e3-8009-71de85b9c527_story.html

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete