Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Summer Reads





Ok Summer is not officially here yet but it is just around the corner.  I can tell it is getting close to vacation time because people are starting to ask me for reading suggestions.  I am also getting the question what are you reading for book club.

So if you are planning a vacation or a staycation and have some reading planned, I thought I would compile a list of my favorite reads from this year.  I also plan to renew my summer reading quest this year.  Usually my summer reading tends to be on the lighter side but I think I will mix it up just a little. I also plan to go off the beaten track and find books that are not as well known as those on the bestseller list. I don't know I will keep you posted.

Right on the top of my list are two books, The Fault in Our Stars (post May 14) and Me Before You (Aug 7,2013).  I chose this two books to share with you first because even after I finished these books I still think about them. These are books that can't be taken lightly.  I had the tissue box out for a good portion of both. During the rest of the week I will be posting my suggestions by category. If you download books on a kindle Amazon is offering The Fault in our Stars for $4.99 a really great price so click on the book below.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment