Monday, May 12, 2014

Sunday Notes on Monday




This was a good week.  I had time to read and I took the opportunity to finish up two books.  The first one is The Fault in Our Stars. You will have to read my blog post for info on it.  I will say this it was a great book. The second is The Whole Enchilada and yes this one counts as part of my foodie quest.  While the title has the requisite food item alas no recipes in the book.  It is however a good who done it mystery.

I can't decide what to read this week.  I have a ton on my reading list.  It is just so difficult to choose.  I think I will just keep you all guessing.

People are starting to think about vacations and with that comes the question, What book(s) should I take with me ?  People are asking me about my favorites. I decided I will compile some of them and you all can just pick from the list.

 I am not sure when I will be taking time off so I think I will compile my must read this summer list in the next couple of weeks.  It always seems there are so many more books on my list than I can possibly read.  But that's good right?  It means I will always have a book with me.

Happy reading and have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment