Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Popcorn Lover's Day

Image result for Popcorn
It has come to my attention that tomorrow is Popcorn Lover's Day.  Finally a holiday I can sink my teeth into and that makes sense.  Popcorn got me through college.  It was very economical and very filling. Did I say delicious as well. Two weeks ago I found one of those Jiffy Pop things that you pop on the stove.  Flunked popping pop corn in it. 

Making it in that container is harder than you might think.   I think the technique is all about wrist action and constantly shaking it.  I could not get the hang of it and most of the popcorn that did pop burned!  The other kernels sat there looking pitiful.  I think I am just spoiled.  It is so easy to make in the microwave.  So in celebration of the day I think I will pop some popcorn in the microwave of course.  However I am thinking that giving that Jiffy Pop thing another go is not out of the question.

No comments:

Post a Comment