Thursday, March 5, 2015

Pancake alert





If you have read my blog before you know some of my Pancake stories.  Growing up I really wasn't a big fan of pancakes.  Then I had a pancake epiphany.  I can remember the exact moment it happened.  My husband was leaving the army.  We had just flown from Germany where breakfast is brotchen und cafe, translated  roll and coffee. We flew into South Carolina and after he completed all his paperwork we walked around outside of the base.  To our joy and amazement we came to the Pancake Palace otherwise known as International House of Pancakes (IHOP).  We ordered a stack of pancakes and I fell in love with those fluffy delights right then and there.  I am always on the hunt for new pancake recipes and I happened to come across this one for Carrot Cake Pancakes.
 
Since I am not a big fan of coconut, I left that ingredient out.  Try this recipe.

No comments:

Post a Comment