Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Hurry Up and Read

Image result for books



I don't know about you but I like to read a book before I see the movie based on the book.  Am I the only one?  Hollywood takes such liberties with the story that sometimes it makes me down right mad.  When the Harry Potter movies were being made, I never went to see them without reading the books first.  Luckily they translated well but that is not always the case. 

I was on the Huffington Post site and found this list of books  being made into movies.   I just thought I would give you the heads up before the movies are released in case you want to read the books first.  Here is the link from Huff Post Ten Books That will be movies.
Just an FYI the book Me Before You is being made into a movie.  If you have not read this book yet, read it.  I really liked it.  It is that whole right to die issue and much more. You can check out my blog post.  What is interesting about this movie is that while the author Jojo Meyes was consulting on the film she decided she would  write a sequel.  Usually sequels are not as good as the original book but I don't really care I plan to read After You anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment