Sunday, November 30, 2014

Do Witches and Vampires get Along? Only in certain Cases.




Do Witches and Vampires get along? They sure do if they are part of the All Souls Trilogy or at least Matthew Clarmont (Vampire) and Diana Bishop (Witch) do.  I started reading this trilogy all the way back in December 2012 when I started with   Discovery of Witches book one of three and then proceeded to read book two Shadow of Night.  You can check out my posts from December 8, 2012 and December 30, 2012.  I liked the first one.  The second one was so so. It took a while for the last book to be published and I really haven't been in a rush to read it but Amazon has the kindle edition for $3.75 so I said what the heck. I don't know about you but when I read two out of the three books in the trilogy I feel compelled to read the last book. 
Hopefully it wraps things up and is not too corny. So if you have read book one and two but have been waiting to read book three like me, join me in reading it. Book of Life



No comments:

Post a Comment