Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Cooking, No Recipe What a Blast



On my continuing journey to improve my culinary skills in the kitchen I signed up for a cooking class. The class was Everyday Cooking Without a Recipe and it was right up my alley.  I spent the entire day with Chef Jeff Olson and 7 others and we watched learned and prepared dishes using a list of ingredients and items from the school’s pantry.  It was a blast and I want to share some of my experiences and tips that I learned while there. Please go to my cooking blog for my first installment.  I have also included a gadget that I have found that has made my life so much easier so if you are looking for a reasonably priced gift for a friend or foodie on your holiday list take a look at my post.

http://tryingtocookbysuzc.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment