Thursday, November 20, 2014

Chocolate Lovers Be Afraid, there is a SHORTAGE!




This is not the first time I have heard that there is a potential chocolate shortage and it is becoming a little scary.   I depend on my afternoon snack size chocolate bar to get me through till I leave my office.  And if there is no chocolate what will happen to Halloween.  Will skittles, sweet tarts, twizzlers and Mike and Ike's takeover.  Thank goodness I don't Trick or Treat anymore.  It just wouldn't be worth the effort.

But seriously the world has become addicted to chocolate.  What will happen if it becomes scarce.  Check out the link to a very interesting article.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/wonkblog/wp/2014/11/15/the-worlds-biggest-chocolate-maker-says-were-running-out-of-chocolate/?tid=pm_pop

No comments:

Post a Comment