Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Mr Miracle





Every year Debbie Macomber writes a Christmas novel.  Debbie Macomber is the author of the Cedar Cove series which has been turned into a series on the Hallmark channel.

 Last year her Christmas novel  was Starry Night(check my blog post from Dec. 4, 2013).  This year it is Mr. Miracle. Harry Mills is an attitudinal angel.  I didn't think angels had attitudes but this one does.  He assignment on earth is Addie Folsom. She left home at eighteen and six years later with her tail tucked between her legs, she has come back.  She is trying to turn her life around.  When the boy next door, her brother's best friend and her tormentor gets in a care accident circumstances which I will not reveal bring them together.  The Christmas Holiday is the back drop for the story.  

If you are a Debbie Macomber fan you will probably like this book.  On my Ho, ho, ho reading scale I give it a HO.

No comments:

Post a Comment