Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Until the End of Time






I have read Danielle Steele before but it has been awhile. So when I saw this book I thought I'd give it a shot.  I needed a book that was not to heavy and that had a happy ending.  Every now and then it is important to read a book with a happy ending.

The story focuses on four people; Bill and Jenny and Bob and Lilybet. I can't really tell you too much about the story or I will give the entire book away but I will give you a brief overview.  Bill is an estate attorney in his father's law firm.  He really isn't happy being a lawyer.  By chance he meets Jenny  who is a fashion consultant with clients who are up and coming fashion designers. For him it is love at first site.  They marry. How does their marriage turn out.

Bob is a book publisher.  He owns a small publishing firm that is just getting by.  Lily has a passion for writing.  She has been working on writing a book for awhile and wonders how she will get it published.  She is Amish and she knows that her strict father would most likely forbid her from having it published. 

One day she finds this book on a bench and looks inside to see who it is published by. It happens to be Bob's firm.  She sneaks the book to him and he loves it.  When they meet he realizes he loves her as well as the book.  What will happen to them?

If you need a light romance novel you might choose this one. It was number ten on the Washington Post Bestseller list this past week

No comments:

Post a Comment