Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Dogs Really do get what you Say



Humans and dogs process voices in the same area of the brain.  Scientist have actually done studies on this subject.

To directly quote the article "The really striking thing about the emotional result is that the human brain responds to dog emotions the same way it responds to human emotions, and that the dog brain, similarly, responds to human emotions the same way it responds to dog emotions"

I can definitely see that happening.  When my dog use to great me, wagging his tail, thrilled to see me he invoked happiness in me. And I don't care what anybody says my dog understood what I was saying.  And even though he did not "talk" to me in English he certainly communicated what he wanted.  We had a really good thing going on.

Follow the link below.


http://t.living.msn.com/family-parenting/pets/dogs-process-voices-like-humans

No comments:

Post a Comment