Saturday, March 15, 2014

Red Velvet Cupcake Murders



Its been a long time since I read a book that qualified as one for my foodie quest.  In case you all have forgotten, I am on a quest to read books with some type of food or food reference in the title.  That is why when I saw the title of this book I had to dive right in and see what it was all about.  You all know how I love cupcakes.

And speaking of dive, that is what one of the characters does in the book.  There is a catered affair in the lobby of a condo that has just open up for business.  To feed potential customers while they look at the real estate, Hannah, owner of The Cookie Jar has been contracted to provide her always popular Red Velvet Cupcakes. 

The secretary of the police department takes a nose dive off the balcony of the penthouse.  It looks like she was pushed, but who did it.  She can't remember what happened.  She can barley remember her name.

Then the fiancée of a former boyfriend of Hannah's turns up dead.  Who is the suspect why Hannah of course. 

The story is pretty week but the recipes look DELISHOUS.

No comments:

Post a Comment