Monday, April 20, 2015

The Force is Strong Within Me...... To see the new movie of course


Image result for chewbacca and han solo



I am a BIG fan of the original Star Wars movie.  Happy I am to see some of my old favorites, Han Solo and my beloved Chewie . The trailer/teaser looks fantastic and the only bad thing about it was at the end of the trailer  it says the movie won't be released until Christmas.  Well there is no doubt in my mind what movie we will be seeing this coming holiday season.  Sad am I that Yoda and OB1 are dead but perhaps we will see them again, maybe? Hopefully?  I don't know but the force was strong within them as well.  Maybe a flashback seen? Or not.

All I know is I can't wait to see the continuing story.

The new Star Wars Teaser

No comments:

Post a Comment